You are looking for a new destination for your convention or special event? Funding may be possible through our new "Destination Victoriaville" program.
Marilyne Allaire, Convention & Event Representative
What is Destination Victoriaville ?
This is a funding program dedicated to conventions and events. The objective is to attract new events, sports, tourist or business. Its two main objectives are to increase the number of overnight stays in hotels of the city and to publicize the Convention Center as well as all the sports facilities on the territory.
For whom is this program intended?
This program is open to all public, private, profit or non-profit organisation. The assistance comes in two forms:
- Technical assistance to organizers of conventions and events.
- Financial assistance for all events that generate 175 or more overnight stays, which are held in Victoriaville for the first time or has been held for more than 10 years.
How to get a grant through Destination Victoriaville ?
The organizers can apply by completing the form provided for this purpose. The amount of the grant will be determined according to different evaluation criteria such as:
- Total number of overnight stays;
- Regional, provincial, national or international level of the event;
- Visibility and media coverage.
Supporting document and application form (english version available soon):
It is simple, easy and it pays!