- Sentier des Cascades (1,5 km trail) , offers you the opportunity to hike with your family on the edge of the Des Vases river.
- Sentier écologique : 6.15 km begins on the other side of the river. This trail is accessible by entrances along Route 161 or Route 216 to get to the 8th rank.
- Sentier du Ruisseau Demers : loop of 1 Km, leads to the creek; access at the back of the arena.
- Trails are accessible on foot in summer and snowshoeing in winter.
- Picnic area (sentier des cascades only), flora and geology observation.
- Video: https://youtu.be/wXvuixUvazg
NOTE : The south-east trail is closed each year from October 1st to November 20th, during hunting season.