Discover a lifestyle in harmony with the environment. Organic products, ecological clothing, etc ...
The Cité Écologique has been promoting organic farming for over 30 years. Located in the largest ecovillage in Quebec, it offers a visitor experience quite unique! Production of fruits and vegetables for the members of the ecovillage and local markets. An ecovillage is a community project that puts into practice the four dimensions of sustainable development : social, environmental, economic and cultural. The Cité Écologique integrates each of its components in all its activities and businesses.
- Cost 2019 (Tx included): Travel agency: $10 / pers. - Social group: $10 / pers.
- Duration of the visit: Approximately: 2h
- Visits available from March to October (not available from mid-July to mid-August)
- Visit in english: Available on request
- Accessible to people with disabilities : No
For more information: