Built in 1876, the Laurier Museum offers a permanent exhibition on the life and political career of Wilfrid Laurier as well as temporary exhibitions focusing on politics and history.
Historic Monument of Quebec (1989) and National Historic Site of Canada (2000)
Note : the admission fee includes both museums (Musée Laurier and Musée de l'Hôtel des Postes)
- Cost 2019 (Tx included) free tour including the Hôtel des Postes Museum : Travel agency: $5.50 /pers. - Social group: $6 / pers.
- Cost 2019 (Tx included) guided tour including the Hôtel des Postes Museum : Travel agency: $7.50 /pers. - Social group: $8 / pers.
- Open all year round on reservation
- Duration of the visit: Approximately 45 minutes
- Visit in english: Available on request
- Free of charge (organizer and driver)
For more information: