Larger than life !
At the heart of Kingsey Falls, birthplace of Brother Marie-Victorin, explore this oversized garden! Discover its amazing giant mosaicultures 3D and gigantic reproductions of insects made of recycled metals. Explore a tropical greenhouse with exotic birds, learn about botany and Brother Marie-Victorin and take part in unusual events and tastings. Take advantage of your visit to see a Cascades factory in action! Activities specially designed for school groups. Regional product shop. New pedestrian bridge connecting the banks of the Nicolet River, artistically made and also useful!
Cost 2017 (Tx included):
- Travel agency: Garden: $ 15.23 / pers. - Factory: $ 12.07 / pers.
- Travel agency combo: $23 / pers.
- Social group: Garden: $ 15.80 /pers & Factory: $ 12.07 / pers.
- Social group combo: $ 23.56 /pers
- Duration of the visit: Between 1 h 30 and 2 h 30
- Visit in english: Available on request
- Visits available from June 2 to October 8, 2018
For more information:
Amélie Fournier or Jordan Ouellet
Telephone: 819 363-2528
Toll-free: 1 888 753-7272