Larger than life !
At the heart of Kingsey Falls, birthplace of Brother Marie-Victorin, explore this oversized garden! Discover its amazing giant mosaicultures 3D and gigantic reproductions of insects made of recycled metals. Explore a tropical greenhouse with exotic birds, learn about botany and Brother Marie-Victorin and take part in unusual events and tastings. Take advantage of your visit to see a Cascades factory in action! Activities specially designed for school groups. Regional product shop. New pedestrian bridge connecting the banks of the Nicolet River, artistically made and also useful!
Cost 2019 (Tx included):
- Garden: $16,10 / pers.
- Combo garden and Cascade factory: $25,29 / pers.
- Cascades Factory only: $12.07 / pers.
- Garden + coffee with Frère Marie-Victorin: $21,85 / pers.
- Garden + horticulturist: $19,55 / pers.
- Duration of the visit: Between 1 h 30 and 2 h 30
- Visit in english: Available on request
- Visits available from June 1 to October 14, 2019
For more information:
Telephone: 819 363-2528
Toll-free: 1 888 753-7272