Presbytery built in 1903 and renovated to its original style, with high ceilings, wood floors and charm. Quiet surroundings, on the Rivière Nicolet, where church bells still ring the Angelus. Wide porch for breakfast and admiring the river and countryside. Welcoming rooms, beautiful living room with wood fireplace and piano. Library.
- No problem to host in English
- Place available to store bicycles
- 1 room with private bathroom
- 2 rooms with shared bathroom